Return / Refund Policy
Customer satisfaction is our goal.
We want you to be happy with the products you purchase. If you are not absolutely satisfied with a purchase made on perfectperiod.com for any reason, let us know within 30 days.
Upon the return of your product, we will promptly replace the item, if damaged, or issue a refund to your credit or debit card. It's that simple.
We ask that you follow the following guidelines for returns:
- Refund requests must be made within 30 days of order date.
- Call our Customer Service department, 434-299-8184 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization label and provide a reason for the return. Without the proper shipping label, we will not be able to accept your returned product.
- Wrap the bottle securely with bubble wrap or other protecting material and mark box as “Fragile”
- A copy of your receipt (or a note with your order #, name, email address, phone number) must accompany the return (so we may call you with additional questions).
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Customer responsible for return shipping cost.
We will notify you via e-mail when the return has been processed.
Once the return has been processed your credit or debit card will be refunded the amount of purchase minus a $9.00 processing fee.
Please allow 2-3 business days for the refund to be processed.
If you received a damaged product (the bottle is broken, the dropper is cracked or does not work, the label is damaged and not legible), then photograph the box, label, and/or damaged contents. Email these photographs with your description to email@example.com.
Follow the steps outlined in the Returns Policy (stated above).
Once we receive this information, we will arrange for a replacement to be sent to you.
If you have questions about your return, please call us at 434-299-8184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include any information about your order in your correspondence.